Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13th....a day of travel


Well I am well on my way now...mom and I had an emotional departure....surprisingly more so on my end than hers. haha although I don't know what happened when she left me :P

We did see a few people we knew of course including a lady who had attended Clinton Christian. It's a small world!

So far things are going smoothly. Despite the few tears, I am so excited for this trip! I am actually enjoying my independent travels thus far. I made it through security with no problems at all! :)

I talked with a flight attendant for quite a long time while I was waiting. She was the sweetest elderly lady and of course took me under her wings and gave me a lot of advice.

I am going to try to get some sleep though because I will be losing 5 hours....meaning my internal clock is going to be all screwed up haha we'll see how that works with class in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment