Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LONDON!!!!!


Today we left Harlaxton at 9am for London!! :) We arrived around 11:30am and checked into our hotel...the Royal National Hotel. It's fairly decent. I am rooming with two other girls (my roommate from before and another business lady). The triples here have 3 twin beds in the room haha it's quite interesting.

One everyone was settled, we had free time to explore. A group of us took the open bus tour and it was AMAZING!!! We saw all sorts of museums, Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Buckingham Palace, and so much more! I was disappointed though because my phone died halfway through the trip...and that's how I've been taking pictures! ugh. Oh well, we'll be able to visit places again. I seriously cannot write enough or show enough pictures to even begin to share the beauty of this city. :) I'm still in shock.

Now we are just relaxing in the lobby as it is the only place we can get wifi. Haha definitely a bunch of spoiled kids here because we don't know what to do without our wifi.

I think I am going to go to bed early tonight though because we have an early day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment